Up for review today is a really great product that I stumbled upon while seeking out a new, basic eyeliner in Walgreens: L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Eye Pencil. This little glider retails for $5-$7 in most drugstores and comes in black, brown and one other shade that I didn't spy at my particular location. Grey, green? Not sure...
Now get the gliding application, intense look, and longwear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil.
- Rich, dramatically bold lines.
- Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily.
- Smudge-proof, all-day wear.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Apply along lashline starting from inner corners of eye working outwards.
- For a smokey look, gently smudge line with finger or brush applicator.
- Removes easily with soap and water or with Clean Artiste Waterproof and Long Wearing Eye Makeup Remover.
The Good: Supa' smooth application and it stays ALL day (especially when you apply some time of base). The color is rich and long lasting.
The Bad: Not too much to report here...you may need to use actual makeup remover to remove the remnants.
The Verdict: A all the way! Per above, this is a stellar liner, especially for the price. An absolute re-buy for me in the future!