April 13, 2011

Product Review: MAC Lustering Lipstick, A

Oh lippies. Lipsticks. Lipglosses. Lip sheers. Lip balms. I have so many and I love them all. Therefore, today's product review centers around a new MAC lippie that I have been positively crushing on - Lustering!


Perfect for summer, this sheer yet punchy pink with a hint of coral is just lovely. I imagine it would work on many a skin tone and looks great dressed up with additional bronze tones or all by its lonesome with a fresh face.

A very unexciting, and fairly grainy photo of Lustering on me!

Some deets from MAC...

LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist.

And my review:

The Good: I love this shade on my skintone. It's just perfect for a bright wisp of color without too much drama for your mama. It glides on smoothly and there's a fair amount of pigment with just a few swipes.

The Bad: Some may say the $14.50 price tag is a bit steep, but in this instance, I think it's worth it.

The Review: A all the way on this one. If you're looking for a fab summer shade with just a bit of punch, MAC's Lustering fits the bill very nicely.