December 1, 2011

Product Review: TanTowel On The Glow Face Moisturizer, A-

A while back, I because fairly enamored with TanTowel...the super convenient little package to add some tan to one's bod. The kind folks from TanTowel send me a sweet package full of more products to give a go and recently I've been crushing on their On The Glow Face Moisturizer, $8.50 for 2 oz.

TanTowel at ShopStyle

Details from Nordstrom:
A daily moisturizer with retinol that will help with anti-aging and rejuvenating the face. Jojoba, avocado, and olive oil will hydrate and moisturize your skin. Daily use will leave you with that sun-kissed glow.
  • 2 oz.
  • By TanTowel®.
My review:

The Good: Ok, first of all $8.50 for a nice moisturizer that gives me a golden sheen, smells nice AND has Retinol is a positive steal. STEAL! Amen to that. It also makes my skin soft and happy, providing a nice canvas for my makeup.

The Bad: No sunscreen...bummer. 

The Verdict: A-, it's a fabulous moisturizer with excellent components, the minus is for the lack of sunscreen, which I personally think should be included in every daily face moisturizer/lotion.