September 18, 2012

Getting Fleeced

Woah. I went for a walk this morning and all of a sudden, BAM, it's cold outside! As in 48 degrees cold. *anxiously looks around for my boots*

There's nothing quite cozier that something wrapped and snuggled in fleece. I'm not saying we should all run out and buy up stocks of Snuggies or Forever Lazy. Or, hey, if that's your thing - go for it.

I've been searching for a really good pair of fleece lined leggings and fleece lined tights. Now, I'm not looking for running tights, but a nicely put together pair of solid black, toasty tights. In my search for said tights, I decided that I like lots of fleece lined things. Coats, vests, skirts and more. While it may not be quite cold enough for the fleece lined duds just yet, give it a few weeks, friends...!

Do you have a favorite fleece item?