May 22, 2012

Product Review: Neutrogena Nourishing Lip Balm, A

I love me some Neutrogena. Back in the days when I used the famous yellow-orange, jelly-like face bar, this brand has come a long way from simply fighting acne. That's why I was pretty pumped to be part of a recent BzzAgent Campaign with a handful of Neutrogena goodies. First item up for review is the Revitalizing Lip Balm. Other BzzAgent Neutrogena product reviews to come soon!

Deets from Neutrogena:
Revitalizing Lip Balm helps make lips softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off! This sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2complex™ instantly moisturizes lips, leaving them looking fuller and more defined. In just one week, it helps improve lips' texture and restores the look of rosiness. SPF 20 helps protect lips and keeps them looking healthy.

Give your lips the revitalized look and feel they deserve.

  • SPF 20
  • Sheer tint
  • 6 shades

My Review:


The Good: It smells like SweetTarts and leaves a lovely swath of color on your lips. Be aware that it's not like a sheer lipbalm, this balm packs a punch of color! And I lurve it. The product most certainly keep my kisser soft and smooth, too.

The Bad: Honestly, the only less than desirable point is that $8.99 for a lipbalm may seem a bit steep, but this is closer to a sheer lipstick in both size and quality. Do you best to balm your lips within the lines!

The Verdict: A all the way. I dig this product - the scent, the result on the lips, the staying power and the lovely shades it is offered in. The Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm is a win for me and a definite rebuy.