May 8, 2012

Product Review: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser, B+

Nothin' like a deliciously scented, new face wash to brighten up your Tuesday, hmmm?

Yes, as of late I've been sticking my face into Neutrogena's new Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. You can find this (almost) all natural product at a variety of drugstores, Ulta, and probably every big box retailer out there. Expect to pay $6-$7.50 for 6 ounces.


About Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser:
This face wash contains natural salicylic acid found in Willowbark bionutrients to penetrate deep into pores to detoxify and help remove dirt, oil and makeup, while rinsing clean without pore-clogging residue.

My Review:

The Good: This product smells divine. It's like a fruit basket exploded on your face in a foamy, rich lather. And, said fruity lather really removes makeup and leaves my face soft and uber clean. And even though this is a minor point, I'm a fan of the pump dispenser.

The Bad: Sometimes my face can feel a little bit tight and a teeny bit dry.

The Verdict: B+ from me. I dig the natural products and this one doesn't disappoint. For a simple cleanser that does the job well and naturally, Neutrogena put forth a nice product.