January 21, 2013

Product Review: Clinique High Impact Mascara, C+

Just like lip gloss/chapstick/lipstick/etc, I have a penchant for sampling a variety of mascara. Thus, it should come as no surprise that we have another option up on tap for product review...Clinique's High Impact Mascara.

While this is not a new product to the shelves, I've been meaning to give it a go for a while. Plus, with a promise of *high impact,* I was immediately intrigued. Unfortunately, I can't see myself purchasing this one in the future...



About Clinique's High Impact Mascara:

What it is:
A richly pigmented mascara that kicks up the volume of each individual lash.

What it does:
Get instant drama! Pump up the volume and length of each lash for a look that's lusher, plusher, and bolder. Dress your lashes in pure, deep color—wear it once and you'll feel naked without it.

What else you need to know:
Ophthalmologist tested.

My Review:

The Good: It definitely doesn't clump, goes on soft and smooth, and provides a very natural effect. Plus, it washes off very easily with a mild face cleanser.

The Bad: Well, I didn't see any high impact whatsoever. This is after I made sure to curl my lashes and swipe on two light coats. Meh.

The Verdict: C+. I appreciate the natural, soft effect but this mascara doesn't live up to its high impact name.