Here's a quick & snappy list of what I've been diggin' on my locks!
1. Frederick Fekkhai Nonchalant Piecing and Forming Wax: $24 for 1.7 oz.
- After my hair is dry I'll typically grab a tiny bit of wax, warm it up in my palms and massage it through the ends of my hair. This works especially well when I add a bit of "scrunch" at the ends of my tresses.
- Expensive? Yes. But you really don't need to use much product and the scent and finish are fantastic. Soft, pliable yet structured.
2. Suave Touchable Finish Hairspray: $2.74 for 9.4 oz.
- Less than $3 and perfect for a quick, light hold
- Even though I love Bumble & Bumble de mode, saving $17-$20 per bottle is most certainly worth a try
3. Kevin Murphy Hair Resort: $22 -$32 for 5.1 oz.
- Some lovely friends at Shine Salon gave me a sample of this incredible gel-like product.
- Smells delicious and leaves incredible texture, shine and a great curl.
4. Garnier Fructis Glossing Spray: $3.34 for 3 oz.
- For the occasions I do straighten my hair, sometimes I'll use a bit of the Fekkhai wax and other times I'll just add a touch of this product for softness and shine.
- Instead of spraying directly on your hair, spray a very small amount on your hands so you can control the distribution.
That's what I've been using as of late...any great hair products that we must know about?!