So, y'all read the big hairy decision I made about lopping off my tresses. And I did it. Woot.
Before I get to the photos, here's what I've learned about short hair cuts in the past 24 hours:
1. My hairstylist is all sorts of amazing.
2. Bring lots and lots and lots of photos from as many angles as you can find.
3. Be prepared to spend a bit more time and money getting your new chopped cut to look just right
4. Texturizing scissors are my new BFF.
5. It's ok when you run your fingers through your newly shorn hair and you about pull your shoulder out of its socket because there isn't much hair to run your fingers through! It's all about adjusting.
I'm so looking forward to playing with style & products.