November 18, 2011

Freakin' Fabulous Friday: Twilight, Sparkly Fun

Happy Friday to all! I'm especially excited for this weekend because I'll be catching Breaking Dawn with a handful of my lady friends. I wouldn't quite call myself a Twihard, but I enjoyed the books and who doesn't love a little bit of eye candy and vampire action to kick off their weekend? Don't judge.

Today's Fabulous Friday we have three lovely ladies in four fantastic ensembles...

First up, Kristen Stewart.
 
Photo via: Dave Benett/Getty Images
 Um, beautiful?! She almost looks *gasp* happy! A gorgeous Roberto Cavalli black beaded gown with leather belt. It's stunning and her hair and makeup is perfect.

Second...keeping with the Twilight theme is Ashley Greene...

Photo via: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
How much do I adore this stunning red color and the soft ruffles?! Girlfriend can really rock the brights. Hey Donna Karan, can you go ahead and send me on of these gowns? Thanksbai.

And last but not least is Zoe Saldana in a emerald Elie Saab stunner...

Photo via: Steve Lawton/FilmMagic 
This green gives Kermit a run for his money but Zoe looks gorgeous. Love the belt, the easy hair and the just long enough length on this fabulous gown. Who knew you could make a Heineken logo look so good?

Happy weekend, everyone!