Currently, I'm on a nail upswing...with a few of my fave brands being Zoya, Butter and OPI. Sure, I like Essie too, but I find that particular brand chips a bit more than the others. With fall fulling encasing the fashions, it's time for me to temporarily retire a few of my summer shades and dive into the autumnal colors. Here are a few that I'm keeping my eye on...
1) Butter Chancer: A deep, crushed glitter red that will be bangin' for the holidays. I have to say, even though Butter's laquers are pricey ($14 ish per pop), the brush is like no other. The polish simply glides on...swear!
2) Butter Yummy Mummy:
This was a fall-release shade from last year, but I love this color for all seasons. It's a shimmy greige and pretty on toes and fingers. Plus, for those who need to keep a neutral nail, this keeps things just a bit more interesting.
3) Butter Knackered: For those who seek something a bit psychedelic, this purple/green/silver metallic looks incredibly fun. I would say this polish should be reserved for short nails as it's a bit much for the ladies with talons.
4) Zoya Monica: From the NYFW designer collection, Monica looks dramatic and dark. A kind of upper end goth with its "dark, soft blue-toned purple with a glossy cream finish."
5) Zoya Gilty Pleasure Box: Um, 18K gold flakes on yo' nails? Ok, sure, I'll bite! Too bad this hot little collection is sold out already. Maybe, just maybe, they'll bring 'er back?!
6) Zoya Blaze: Described as "a full coverage, cool undertone plum with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter," this shade sounds like a red plum disco ball. YES.
So, which polishes are you crazy for this fall?!