September 16, 2010

Cubicle to Cocktails: Tucker for Target, Signature Blouse in Mosaic

Hello friends! As I'm trying to be patient, waiting for a few more items to arrive from the Tucker for Target collection, I thought I would show y'all my love for the Tucker for Target Signature Blouse in Mosaic.

I adore this print and the colors - I think they pair beautifully with navy, black, pink, white, etc. Also, since it's not a large print, this top will work with many different physiques and in a variety of settings. Thus, a great top for Cubicle to Cocktails!

Below you'll see the top paired with a gorgeous navy tweed skirt from Ann Taylor and some inexpensive, but luxe looking, accessories. It's an easy transition to move the blouse into cocktail hour with some distressed denim and delicate, oversized hoops.

So, friends, do you dig the Target for Tucker CTC?



And for your shopping pleasure...