September 20, 2010

Product Review: MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation, B

Hi everyone! Happy Monday to all.

Up for review today is MAC's Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation. I picked this up while perusing through a Cosmetics Company Store (outlet mall store where expensive brand name cosmetics are sold) as I was in need for a lightweight foundation. As many of you may remember I adore Laura Mercier's oil free foundation, yet I decided to give a go to this particular blend from MAC.


Deets from MAC's website:  
A fluid foundation that blends the natural light-reflecting properties of micro-minerals with a smooth satin finish. Provides a low-to-medium buildable coverage with a slightly luminous look. Contains antioxidants vitamins C and E. Provides everyday SPF 15 sun protection. Long-wearing. Suitable for normal-dry skins. 1 oz., $29.50. 

And my review...

The Good: With a very wide range of colors, MAC's foundation line covers just about every skin tone. The particular foundation goes on super smooth.

The Bad: It doesn't stay all day and can sometimes look a little flat if you don't dress it up with some other color on your face.

The Verdict: B from me! The finish is nice and light, but I keep thinking about my LM foundation. I'll definitly continue to use it, but I think I'll go back to LM during my next go around!