October 22, 2010

WTF Friday: Diamond Teeth

Hey everyone! Aren't you glad it's Friday?!

Up for WTFdom today is first and foremost, Mr. Kayne West...who was on Ellen yesterday showing off his diamond encrusted teeth. Yes, you read that correctly.


The bottom row of his teeth is encrusted with diamonds. And why? West says, “I just thought the diamonds were cooler,” he explained. “I used to always clean my jewelry with toothpaste anyway so it works out.” And though he justifies his decision by saying, “There are some things rock stars are supposed to do." Wow. That's a master of douchbaggery if I've ever seen one.

And you know, I had a few other WTF candidates in mind, but I don't even think it's fair to put them in the same post as this. We will give Kayne a post of his own. I think he deserves it.

Happy weekend to all!