December 29, 2010

Christmas Recap....

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful, fabulous, unforgettable holiday with your respective families. Santa was quite good to me and I thought I'd share a few items I received for Christmas that I'm just giddy over. Some of these were the result of exchanges, and others were gifts.

1) BCBG stretch leather & cloth pencil skirt: I scored a very similar style skirt for a mere $28. Yup. Go go Santa sales at Lord & Taylor. Since I'm quite short this skirt falls about 1.5" above the knee and will look fabu with black tights & a soft sweater, or a tucked in blousy top, etc.

BCBG MAX AZRIA at ShopStyle

2) American Rag Topper Jacket: A gift from momma, straight from Macy's. Both mom & I were a bit concerned about how this would look on as the reviews are all over the place. Much to my delight this coat is pretty damn adorable on. It falls longer on me that the model (no big shock there), but it looks really cute with all sorts of pantalones and dresses.

American Rag at ShopStyle

3) BCBG Lace Trim Tunic: Airy, light and simply lovely. I did some exchanging & before my Macy's credit, this tunic rang up as $104. Not too shabby for such a versatile tunic!

BCBG MAX AZRIA at ShopStyle

What were some of your favorite gifts from the holidays?!