December 6, 2010

Product Review: Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray, B

Helllllooooo blog world! Happy Monday to everyone!

Up for product review today is a random hairspray I picked up out of desperation a few weeks back: Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray.


 I *way* overpaid for this hairspray as I purchased it at a grocery store (yes, I should know better...the prices are more amicable at local drugstores) for $5 or so. Most drugstore retails price this at $3-$4 ish.

Here are the details from Herbal Essences:
  • You don't let humidity get your hair down.
  • You just hold up full and shiny with a lush finish because of my weightless formula fused with white nectarine & pink coral flower.
  • Sunset citrus fragrance
Made in USA
  • Spray evenly.
  • Okay, you're all set.
And my review...

The Good: It smells deeelightul. De-freakin'-lightful. And it does volumize. When worn down and wavy, my hair stayed volumized for a couple hours.

The Bad: The spray is quite forceful, so, really, hold it 10-12" away from your head, if not farther away. The product can make your hair a bit stiff if not distributed properly.

The Verdict: It's a B from me. The spray does volumize, it smells great but it can turn your hair crispy if used incorrectly. Spray with caution!