October 13, 2011

Currently Craving: Rainy Day Fashion

Ah, rainy days. The smell of rain, the slick pavement...the perfect backdrop for an afternoon nap. However, rain can throw a wrench into my ensembles, so I'm always on the lookout for great looking raincoats and boots..that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Frankly, I have a bit of beef with umbrellas. For one, I always forget to bring one with me or leave one in my car. Also, I just don't know what to do with it once I arrive at said dry location. Overall, I just find them to be a bit of a pain in the ass.

Therefore, I usually veer towards a rain jacket/anorak/coat that's both waterproof and offers a hood. Cute little raingear is right up my alley. So, below is an abbreviated set of some rainy day gear I'm pouring over.

What do you think? What do you sport when it's raining away?