October 17, 2011

October Stitch Fix Satisfaction

Happy Monday to all! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

On Thursday, my dear husband walked into the house with the mail...and my Stitch Fix! Of course I galloped down the stairs and ripped open the package faster than I devour a brownie sundae. Ok, maybe not. But close.

If you're not familiar with Stitch Fix, an amazing, deliver-fashion-to-your-door website, check out this post for all the info and referral details.

This month, I was sent three tops, one dress and one necklace. And since last month I was a bit stingy on the photos, I hope I made up for it below! Please be kind...my makeup and hair are a bit rough after a super busy day.

First up, a rust colored, silk Jaloux tank. Size: Small. Stitch Fix price: $80

Jaloux rust tank, J Brand 901 leggings, Willow & Clay blazer
I adored the color of this lightweight, silky tank and appreciated the sheer topper racer back. My only issue was the fit...as I have a bit more up top, this top made me look like I was with child. However, it looked pretty sweet belted!

Second, a beautiful taupe Line & Dot sleeveless top. Size: Small. Stitch Fix price: $88

Line & Dot top, Old Navy red skinnies, Willow & Clay blazer, Stitch Fix necklace
I love the cut of this tank, but it was a bit short on my torso. The feel was great too - incredibly soft and I loved the mix of fabrics. The back is super cute too. The necklace shown above was also included in this month's fix, price: $50.


Third, a mint colored Glam maxi dress. Size: Small. Stitch Fix price: $65

Glam maxi, Target brown leather belt, White House Black Market sweater, Zac Posen for Target scarf, Laura James necklace
I was giddy when I pulled this out of my package. Even though it has a silky feel, this dress is machine washable. Score! The color was super pretty and there are tons of ways to dress this piece up or down. Length was fine for me with 3" wedges (I'm 5'2"). I don't know how crazy I am about the dress neckline, but I liked everything else. 

Last, a black silk beaded Greylin top. Size: Small. Stitch Fix price: $115

Greylin top, J Brand 901 leggings
This top is not only incredible soft, silky (duh) and pretty but it's also super versatile! I was a bit unsure of the cut - it's asymmetrical and ties at the lower left, but I loved it with jeggings and heels. I can imagine even tucking it in, too. The beaded is well done...just have to be cautious when it's brought to the dry cleaners!

So, that's this month's Stitch Fix! Let me know your thoughts on these items...and what you think I kept!