January 16, 2012

My Top Three Gowns of the Golden Globes

I'm sure many of you caught some of the Golden Globes last night! While the show itself didn't blow me away, there were a handful of gowns I absolutely loved. LOVED. Here are a few!

Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty
Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang and a boatload of Harry Winston jewels. This dress perfectly encapsulates her stunning curves. I love the bottom of this mermaid gown - it looks like waves! Plus, the styling and simple, straight locks ensure that she doesn't look too stuffy in this gorgeous gown.

Photo via Steven Granitz/WireImage
Next up is Shailene Woodley from The Descendants. She's sporting a lovely, art deco Marchesa that I just loved. The structure of this gown was not only different than others I saw on the red carpet but it's fairly different for Marchesa! The streamlined elegance of this gown looks amazing on Shailene.

Photo via Steven Granitz/WireImage
In general, if I could look like one celebrity, it would be Kate Beckinsale. Girlfriend is all sorts of beautiful. And last night was no exception while she sashayed along the red carpet in Roberto Cavalli.

Some other celebs I loved last night include Jessica Alba in Gucci (holy cow her skin is incredible), Nicole Kidman in Versace (her bod looked amazing), Evan Rachel Wood (the color and texture of the green/black Gucci dress was so beautiful), and Emma Stone (that berry colored Lanvin was lovely with her skin tone).

Which gowns were your favorites at last night's Golden Globes?