February 24, 2012

Fabulous Freakin' Friday: Shut It Down

What's that I hear? I hear cheers...three cheers for Friday! Woot woot woot. Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend. To get you started off right, below are three ladies who sported killer ensembles this week...

Photo via: Gilbert Flores/Celebrity Photo
Ok, really, in my book Kate Beckinsale can do no wrong. Girlfriend shuts it down with this lovely and perfectly draped Vivienne Westwood gown. And I'd really like the number of her makeup and hair artists. I imagine that person is chummy with that of Jennifer Lopez...those two ladies kill it with a gorgeous glow.

Photo via: Bauer-Griffin
And how about Christina Ricci in this sparkly Jenny Packham? I love the mixture of the taupe and baby blue sequins. Plus, the fit of this seemingly simple silouhette is to die for. Bravo to the stylist who kept Christina's accessories to a minimum.

Photo via: Paul Drinkwater/NBC/AP
Last but not least is the ever adorable Rachel McAdams in a rawr-some black leather sheath dress. The hemline in perfect, the cut is fantastic, and I love the nude pumps. She looks like such a friendly, happy chick, doesn't she?

That's it for today...have a freakin' fabulous Friday!