January 14, 2011

Fabulous Friday: I'll Have Some of That KoolAid

It's Frrrrrrrrrriday! About time, isn't it?!

For today's Fabulous Friday I have two ladies who look positively smashing...and they are both styled by the uber talented and expecting, Rachel Zoe.

First up, Cameron Diaz...

Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty
Flaw.Less. Love the hair, the makeup, the dress, the nude shoe. This photo makes me want to go run a marathon and then buy a stunning, one shoulder red dress. Oh, and grow a foot taller so I'll look this lean in it.

And zen we have Demi Moore - who has somehow escaped the hands of time, because she looks younger (and IMO, better) at 48 than 28. I'd like some of that KoolAid, please.

Photo via : Matt Baron/BEImages
Seriously. 48?! Woman looks amazing. And this fun little zippy number is chic. The shoulder pop looks a little strange, but I suppose it adds to the overall interest in the dress.

That's it for today, folks! Thoughts on Fabulous Friday?