As for today's product review, we have Olay's newest gadget - Olay Professional Pro X Advanced Cleaning System. Yep, it's $30 and a nice (lower cost) dupe for Clarisonic. I picked mine up at Walgreens, which is also offering a free cleanser with the purchase of the system - up to a $19.99 value! You can grab that deal in-store or online.
- Professional Skin Expertise Leading dermatologists and Olay skin scientists have partnered to establish the Olay Professional Alliance. Through this partnership, Pro-X was created to bring you prescribed regiments to treat your specific skin concerns. Advanced Cleaning System Cleanses skin 6x better* and helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. Professionally Designed with the following Features:
- 2-Speed, rotating system delivers deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation
- Water resistant for use in the shower
- Replaceable soft bristle brush head (included). Refills available.
- Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser (sample included) recommended for daily exfoliation. Cleansing brush can also be used with a broad range of Olay cleansers for daily deep cleansing.
- 2 AA batteries also included
* vs basic cleansing
The Good: Clean, baby, clean! I looove this system. Both settings definitely give my skin a deep clean and my face is supa soft after cleansing. I elected the exfoliator for my free cleanser and I'm very, very happy with it.
The Bad: The second speed may be a bit much for some. Also, the battery compartment is tough to open - go ahead and locate a flathead screwdriver now. You'll probably need it to pop open the compartment.
The Verdict: A all the way. Great system, great cleaning and the replacement brush heads aren't too pricey - $10.99 for two. You'll need to replace every 3 months or so.