January 3, 2011

Product Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, A

Why hello there, 2011! And happy new year to everyone! Hope you dig the new blog layout.

On tap for a product review today is one of my personal favorites....and I can't believe I haven't composed a proper review for it yet! Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss.

It's a drugstore gem and I adore it. So much so, that I've tried it in just about every color imaginable. My fave shades include: Pink Whisper, Pearl Plum, Pink Pursuit and Firecracker. Price wise, I've found this fab gloss on BOGO and buy one get one 50% off, fairly often. Otherwise, expect to pay $5-$8 per tube.

Here are the details from Revlon: 
Silky...Sexy...Brilliant. Glossy formula combines sheer color and intense moisture with light-reflecting spheres to create amazing shine. SPF 15

And my review: 

The Good: An awesome array of shades - some more pigmented than others. The consistency is just about perfect, a nice smooth texture and very little tackiness. Plus, 10% of all sales of the Pink Pursuit shade (on of my fave colors) will be donated to fight breast cancer.

The Bad: Very little to report here...I seriously love this product.

The Verdict: A all the way. It's a fab, affordable gloss with a nice variety of shades!