March 15, 2011

Product Review: Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, A-

It's time for a product review, kids!

Up for review today is Bliss' Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask...

Bliss at ShopStyle

I scored a sample of this mask through a Sephora purchase a few months back and I've just been waiting to try it. Oxygen?! Yes, please.

Some details from Sephora:

What it is:
A frothy mask that releases oxygen into the skin, so your complexion is instantly brighter, fresher, and younger-looking.

What it is formulated to do:
Instantly delivers a shot of oxygen, a powerhouse form of vitamin C, time-released antioxidants, and a moisture fix, to spiff up your complexion when it's looking and feeling lackluster.

What else you need to know:
Inspired by Bliss Spa's most-famous facial, which gives skin the energy it needs for everyday metabolism, collagen synthesis, and detoxifying action.

My review:

The Good: Frothy fun! Follow the directions and your skin will be dewy and moisturized in minutes. I was really happy with the outcome and the product was indeed light & airy. Even though the price isn't cheap, you really don't need that much product to achieve the glowy after effects.

The Bad: Pricey, baby, pricey. $52 for 3.4 oz isn't a value by any means.

The Verdict: A- from me. I really like the consistency and results, I just wish it was a bit more affordable!