March 7, 2011

Currently Craving: Inspired Wedges

Confession - I love wedges. LOVE them. They give my midget legs a boost and are comfortable to boot. Thus, I'm deliriously happy that wedges are still very much in style. I waxed poetic about wedges last May and, clearly, I just can't help myself...

I scored an adorable pair of wedges at Dilliard's this weekend and it most certainly inspired me to search for spring & summer's best stacked sandals...

Here's what I purchased this weekend...

Gianni Bini at ShopStyle

While hubs isn't the biggest fan of these Gianni Bini "Gilligan" sandals, I adore them. Super tall, genuine leather hugging the sides, comfy and a touch of kitsch. Plus, they're neutral enough to sport with plenty of jeans, shorts, dresses, etc. If you like 'em, order your regular shoe size.

And here's a set of lust-worthy wedges! Will you wear wedges this summer?