September 9, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Color Me Happy

Happy Friday to all!

In today's edition of Fabulous Friday, two ladies are lighting up the red carpet with unique and gorgeously colored dresses.

First up, a youngin' who, as of late, has been positively killin' it on the silver screen and in her fashion choices – Ms. Emma Stone.

Via Francois Durand/Getty
This mustard colored Roland Mouret looks to be an incredibly well cut gown with such an ease about it. I don't know very many folks who can wear this burnt shade of yellow, but Emma sure can. And how much do I love her as a redhead?! I could not wrap my brain around her super blond hair, even though I know that's her natural hair color.

And second, Gwyneth Paltrow in a gorgeous tangerine stunner by Lanvin.

Via Richard Young/Startraks
Not only do I love the color, I adore the draping and the effortless fit on the dress. I initially wasn't a huge fan of the red peep toe booties to finish off this look, but the color combo is slowly growing on me. It's bold, that's for sure.

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!