March 14, 2012

Celebrities. Comebacks. And Fashion.

I try not to talk too much smack about celebrities. I don't know them, so it's frankly not very fair to completely unload on them. However, when celebs act like brats, idiots, and/or jerks, sometimes I just can't help myself. Regardless, I'm always a fan of a comeback - especially when it comes to style.

Enter Lindsay Lohan. Girlfriend is only 25 years old and has been to hell and back. And apparently she's trying to make a *comeback.* Again. Legal, moral and ethical issues aside, I've always been a huge fan of her red hair. Thus, I was pretty pumped to see that she very recently (finally) ditched the fried, platinum tresses and went back to her strawberry roots. Um, that's a 100% improvement already. I dig that jacket, too.

Photo via X17Online

Another chicky who's been know to amply fill the category "hot mess," is Tara Reid. I'm not going to reminisce, but TR is in the soon-to-be-released American Reunion movie and she looks pretty lovely at the Australian premiere. Am I predicting that she'll all of a sudden earn herself Academy Award nominations and inspire world peace? No. But that gunmetal gray gown is a good start.

Photo via Scott Barbour/Getty

And, of course, no comeback post would be complete without some Britney Spears. Gone are the days of a shaved head mama, blasting an SUV with a golf club. She's revamped her life, reworked her music and probably found some really helpful meditation and medication. Plus, she seems to be happily engaged to her boo, Jason Trawick.

Photo via Bauer Griffin

So, what say you: Which celebs have made (or should make) a comeback - fashion or otherwise?