March 2, 2012

Gifting Grace: Pretty Awesome Gift Site, 50% off!


So, I may be super late to the party, but one of my awesome colleagues recently introduced my to Gifting Grace, a pretty fantastic site dedicated to gift shopping! They have items for the kiddos, dudes, ladies and more. And in every category, too. From home, to activewear, cosmetics, jewelry and more. Best part is? The items are extraordinarily well-priced. Think brands like Stila, Timex, Timbuk2, Prana, Betsy Johnson, Kenneth Cole, So Low, and many more.

The gift options are just super cool. I was especially impressed with the myriad of neat iPad and Kindle covers. And I may have purchased a few gifts for myself while I was shopping for others. That's just a risk I was willing to take.

Even better? They ran a friends and family sale throughout the month of February in which your entire order was 50% off with the code febfamily. The code was supposed to be live only through February 29, but they've decided to extend the discount through March 7! Rock on and shop on, friends.