June 21, 2012

Summa Summa Tiiiiiiime Cravings

It's hot. And hawt. In celebration of the heat (that sounds more than enthusiastic), I've been perusing the interwebs for the trifecta of summer fun: beach bags, sunglasses and sun hats! While I should also add a slew of sunscreen and bathing suits to that list, I'll just tackle the former three as of today...and every item is less than $100.

Beach bags: I like those that are washable, aren't "open weave" (not a fan of sand in my band) and are easy to carry. Like dees ones...


Sunglasses: I know so many ladies who will drop some serious coin on sunnies. That's great - because those sunglasses are typically great looking pieces of fashion. The problem I have is that I often lose, sit on or "misplace" my sunglasses. Not cool when you're dropping $300-$400 on a pair of Oliver Peoples. Thus, the inspiration for the set below.


Hats: Cover your noggin, ladies! I'm very much into the types of hats that are crushable. Literally. If I can smush it into a beach bag or suitcase and it pops out unscathed, that's a winner. I'm personally going to be searching for the perfect fedora as I have a pretty fantastic (crushable) floppy hat from Urban Outfitters from last summer.



What's on your summer time to-buy list?