May 27, 2009

Happy birthday to me and you and you and you!

Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?! Liars!

Because today is my birthday, and I love birthdays in general, I wanted to create a very special post. Today's post is all about how and where to get free stuff on your birthday!


Now, there are plenty of sites and blogs with lists of free stuff, but I combed through them and decided to offer up just a few of my favorite retailers and foodies that offer free schtuff for your birthday. There are many, many more restaurants that offer up a free appetizer, free dessert, etc. This is just a short list of my personal faves!

*Note: for all of these freebies you must join their online club first!

Auntie Anne's: Free pretzel
Aveda: Free personal blends perfume or a custom blended body care product
Baskin Robbins: Free scoop of ice cream
Coldstone Creamery: Free creation
Firehouse Subs: Free medium sub
Krispy Kreme: Free half dozen donuts
Noodles & Co.: Free dish
Sephora: Free cupcake showergel or lipgloss trio (I got the trio myself! Love it!)
Smoothie King: Free 20 oz. smoothie
The Melting Pot: Free chocolate fondue for two with the purchase of dinner

Even if you break out in hives with the thought of more spam from these retailers and restaurants, don't worry! You can opt out with a click of a button after you enjoy your treat!

If you want more, this website is great to find free and discount birthday goodies and you can search by category and by state!

http://www.freebirthdaytreats.com/

And another really good one...

http://www.birthdayfreebies.com/

Happy birthday to you and enjoy your free goodies!

3 comments:

Samsmom said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Thanks for the great tips!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Coley said...

test