September 30, 2009

Cheap Wonder: Forever21 H81 Double Stiched Skinny Jean




Alrighty...so many of you may recall that I am a self-confessed jean snob. Not only do I own waaaay too many pairs of jeans, but also about 80% of them are "designer" jeans (i.e. Rock & Republic, Seven for All Mankind, Joe's, James, True Religion etc.)

So, imagine my suprise when I found an incredible pair of skinny black jeans that look and feel amazing...for less than $25. Boo ya!

Let me introduce you to the Forever21 H81 Double Stitched Skinny Jeans. At $24.90 these little wonders are light weight, have plenty of stretch and to my delight, look more like pants than jeans.

I had these hemmed to ankle length, not to show my lack of cankles, but instead to emulate that Audrey Hepburn vibe. I went with a size 27, as Forever21 clothing usually runs on the small side. They fit quite well, as they have a good amount of stretch in them. I probably could have sized down to 26 considering the stretch, but I prefer to breath comfortably while wearing my pants. I'll try to get a real life photo to share in the coming days...until then...

Any cheap wonders to share?

No comments: