September 4, 2009

What the F Friday

Oh happy Friday! I love me some Friday.

In honor of my love for Friday I would like to institute What the F Friday. Although this is a fashion blog, feel free to add in your own WTF from this week, but please keep it PG-13.

Here's my WTF Friday...AnnaLynne McCord...WTF girlfriend. She looks like she stepped straight out of the fourth installment of Pirates of the Caribbean or jumped ship at Treasure Island in Las Vegas. AnnaLynne...stop thiefing Johnny Depp's wardrobe.

She is a gorgeous girl, but this ensemble is fug.

Image via: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia
And...just for good measure...I pretty much said WTF when I saw this at Anthropologie a few days ago. Don't get me wrong, I lurve Anthro, but this sweater is not cute and to boot, is super confusing. Are you a cozy cardigan? A mangled quilt? Or a relic from the movie Almost Famous? Yowza. And for $198, WTF Anthro? You know if it looks bad on the model, it's really unfortunate.
Please share your WTF moments from the week!
Have a great Labor Day weekend - happy shopping!

No comments: