September 9, 2009

Product Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, A

I love a new lipstick...it's an affordable way to brighten my day...and it lasts much longer than the alternative Starbucks latte! Maybelline came out with a new lipstick, Color Sensational, a few months ago, and I have been on the prowl for the perfect orangey-red that looks great with so many fall ensembles. And I found it!

I chose the shade Are You Red-dy and not only is the color sensational, ha, but it wears great. It's not a long-wear lipcolor, but the color is crisp and offers a great consistency. I think I paid $7 or $8 and the packaging is lovely.

Overall, this lippie gets an A for me: great color options, rich, creamy consistency and wears very well for a drugstore lipstick! I'll do my best to post a real life photo later this week. If you have time to kill, Maybelline also has a fun website that helps you choose your Color Sensational shade!

What is your favorite affordable pick me up?
Have you tried Maybelline's Color Sensational?

No comments: