June 27, 2011

Currently Craving: Shorts, Jorts, Shorties

As previously mentioned, Charlotte NC is hot as hell right now. Because of the heat I have finally waved the white flag and chosen to shave my legs a few times each week...and when I do I feel like I earn the right to wear shorts.

While I love my Joe's rolled jorts (jean shorts) from last summer, I'm looking for a few more options to take me through September. Yes, it stays very hot in Charlotte through September. Sometimes October! I'm looking for easy, machine washable shorts that look great with flat sandals or wedges, cotton tanks or silk tops. Versatility is the name of the game.

Here's a little set of shorties I've had my eye on – each pair less than $80. I really despise paying an arm and a leg for shorts when you're really only getting 1/4 leg.

What are you currently craving?