February 10, 2010

Cheap Thrills!

Hi all...alrighty....Cheap Thrills Wednesday comin' atcha...

Some of my favorite Cheap Thrills - today's theme is salt...yes, salt...

  • Auntie Anne's soft pretzels yummmm
  • Sea salt scrub....even the cheapie stuff is fabulous
  • Salt water taffy...too bad I can't eat it anymore, it would literally pull out my fillings
  • Salted caramel brownies...there is an incredible bakery in Charlotte - Amelie's - that sells these...there aren't enough superlatives to describe this treat
As for other cheap thrills - enjoy the set below!

Any cheap thrills to add?

5 comments:

Justine said...

Ummm. I'm totally loving that F21 black silk top, too! But I'm really trying to curb my black top purchases since I think I have too much black. Sigh. :)

So Obsessed said...

okay.. a few things... the salted brownie? i dunno how I feel about that one- seems like a strange combo to me, especially since I have a thing about mixing salty sweets. But, I'll take your word for it. Next, the silk black top and the gray slub from 4ever have been on my radar for a while! In fact they are in my cart right now! Love them! Gonna click purchase and hope I get home before the hubs does! lol. Great post!

Coley said...

Justine - I know how you feel...black takes over half my closet.

Obsessionista - The brownie really is amazing...but I dig the salty/sweet mixture.

And let me know how those F21 buys works out!!!

sarah said...

who's closet is in your header? it's insane!

Sarah
www.pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com

Coley said...

Sarah-Thanks for visiting! I found the image through a Google search...it is INSANE isn't it?! Dream closet :)