February 4, 2010

Cubicle to Cocktails: Deconstructed Suits!

Hi all! This has seriously been a long week, hasn't it?

Up today is the Thursday Special - Cubicle to Cocktails! Today's edition features a plain black skirt suit - for all of you corporate chicas out there, I guarantee that you have one in your closet. It's plain, it's boring, it's basic - it's a suit.

SO, to take your look to cocktail hour see the look below. What's great about a well-fitting suit it that, clearly, you can deconstruct it and use each piece on its own. I broke down this basic beauty and paired the plain black jacket with a trendy lace mini. Justine who writes a lovely blog, Fetching Fashions, blogged about this little wonder just a week ago.

AND...much to my husband's chagrin, I picked one up at F21 - it really is super versatile and a great piece overall! It's definitely on the trendy side, but for $25, I'll get my wear out of it in no time. Very french....or Carrie Bradshaw...whatever.

So, what do you think of today's Cubicle to Cocktails?


Cubicle to Cocktails: Deconstructed Suit!

Items in this set:

No comments: