July 7, 2010

Cheap Thrills: Whining for Wine

Hi everyone! In the spirit of adult beverages, today's post is about affordable wine. Here are a few of my faves under $15 per bottle!

  • Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc: Soooo summery and refreshing. I can easily down a few glasses no problemo.
  • Montepulciano ? from Trader Joe's: Normally hubs and I have a bottle or two of this great red table wine in our wine cabinet somewhere. It's literally less than $5 per bottle but I cannot find the exact name as of right now!
  • Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio: This can flirt with the $20 line, but it's a super crisp wine that is delish with pastas and chicken alike. I try to grab this one on sale if I can! I routinely score a bottle or two under $15 each.
  • Rossini Prosecco w/strawberries: Yup, bubbly prosecco with pulverized strawberries. Do I have to say anything more?
And onto today's Cheap Thrills! Every item is less than $25...enjoy!