July 6, 2010

Currently Craving: Super Sweet Goods from CSN Stores

Hey all! It's that time again....of course I'm craving plenty of items, but I have a very special list at CSN Stores, the go-to uber site for just about anything you can think of, from headboards, to luggage, to bedroom furniture to luxe shoes & handbags! My buddy, E, over at Strawberry Swing & Other Things is hosting a $50 gift card giveaway right now, too!

While CSN encompasses more than 200 stores, my personal fave (in CCC fashion) is their Luxe line. They have a nice supply of shoes and handbags from some great designers. Here are a few that I'm craving...you'll have to wait until the end to find out which item I'll be purchasing and reviewing!

Carlos Santana Curiousity: Mmmm bronze stacked heels, a faint animal print and peep toe - yes please!



 Elliott Lucca Astrid Tote - I'm a big fan of Elliott Lucca - they use the best leather! They have this aweome bag in black and copper leather.



DVF Luggage - Giselle Rolling City Bag: I love pretty luggage and this is pretty fierce. Plus it has rollers on it - CLUTCH!



The Sak Crossbody in Twilight Metallic: I own this bag in the cognac color and I positively adore it. I like this shimmery blue for a change of pace!



Friends, which item do you think I'm going to purchase?!

If you guessed the Elliott Lucca Astrid tote, you are correct! I think I'm going to go with the bronze leather to add some punch to my handbag collection. Once I take her around town I'll definitely share my review with ya'll!

Happy shopping!