July 26, 2010

Product Review: Goody Spin Pin, A

Happy Monday to all! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Up for today's product review is the newly (ish) released Goody Spin Pin.

I've looked around for this little bun maker for quite some time and finally found it at my local Target this weekend. Hooray!


At the moment, Walgreens is offering this super little hair wonder for $5.99 with a buy one get one free promo.

Details from Walgreens.com:
  1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed).
  2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends.
  3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other up from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.
And my review...

The Good: The Spin Pin lives up to its word! Even with my short hair, two Goody Spin Pins kept it locked in a messy bun for hours. Plus, it didn't pull or give me bun head over hours. (Bun head = sore spot on your head from a too-tight ponytail holder)

The Bad: No complaints here! You may have some issues finding them, though. If so, I recommend ordering online, especially with the two-fer promo.

The Verdict: A, baby! I'm just tickled with this cool new product, especially because it lives up to the hype.