July 12, 2010

Product Review: Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter, B

Happy Monday to all!

I'm finally back in Charlotte after a very long, but very exciting week. I will be choosing the Corioliss Flat Iron winner this evening - make sure you enter if you haven't already!

Today's review is all about the butter, baby! No no, not Land O' Lakes, but instead it's about the great Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter.



I had the great pleasure of sampling this product at a swanky hotel this past weekend and I just had to offer up a review!


Here are the deets from Sephora:

What it is:
A maximum-moisture, best-selling cream with a luxuriously rich texture.

What it does:
Bliss Body Butter restores moisture to even the most 'rough and scaly skin' as it protects the skin from free radicals. It smoothes, softens, and hydrates dry skin, without making it feel greasy. Used in over 70,000 bliss spa massages every year worldwide, this superior skin-smoothing formula has gained a huge following—making it one of Bliss' best selling products.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This signature fragrance is light and refreshing, loved by men and women alike. You can sample this classic moisturizer sink side in W Hotel bathrooms worldwide.

And onto my review...

The Good: It smells divine and it moisturizes well. This is a creamy body butter, but not so thick that it's difficult to rub in and absorb into your skin. The sage and the lemon work very well together and overall it's a great body butter.

The Bad: The price. $28 for 6.7 ounces and $49 for 14 ounces. I love me an overpriced product, but even for me this is steep. Granted, if you're a huge fan of this body butter, the $49 is a nice discounted price for the size.

The Verdict: B for me. I really love this body butter and it definitely lives up to it's reputation, but the price knocks it down for me. If I can score this product at a bit more of a discount, it's a great, great buy.

That's it for today! Have a great day!