April 1, 2011

Fabulous *Yet Freaky* Friday

Happy Friday, friends! It's been a helluva week, and I can't wait to get to the weekend.

Up on tap today are a few ladies who surely look fabulous...but there's a bit of a twist to their looks. Let's start, shall we?!

First up, Miranda Kerr. As if we didn't have enough reasons to covet - she's stunning, great bod, baby by Orlando Bloom, etc. Yeah, and she looks like this 3 months after giving birth to an almost 10 lb. baby:

Photo via: Gilbert Flores/CelebrityPhoto
Oh, and just for the record, ladies, I'm not purporting that we should all look like this pre or post baby, 3 weeks or 3 years. I'm saying it's mind boggling. Wowza.

And next is Zoe Kravitz. Yes, the stunning child of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet looks like a perfect mish mash of both of her parents. Equally stunning, no?
Photo via: Jason Kempin/Getty
And last but not least, Fergie Ferg.

Photo: MJT/AdMedia
Woah, Fergie - I mean, way to work it out, but I feel as if your boobs are about to punch you in da face. Take it easy - let those sisters breathe!

That's all I got today, folks! Happy weekend!