July 15, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Ladies Shuttin' It DOWN

I love Rachel Zoe. Her antics and phrasing really make me giggle. Bananas. Shut it down. I die.

Played out? Maybe. But it's still fun to throw in a post from time to time. In honor of Ms. Zoe - the ladies below are part of today's Fabulous Friday because each absolutely shut.it.down. this week.

First up, Ashley Greene.

Photo via GSI Media
Yeah yeah, simple red skinnies and a cutout black sweater but I really love this look. Streamlined, chic and really makes me want to buy those pantalones.

And how about another lovely lady in red – Brooklyn Decker.

Photo via: Christopher Polk/Getty
Red leather dress. If you have the cajones and the bod to wear it - I say do eet. The lipstick red shade looks ah-mazing with her skin tone and the simple hair and makeup pair just perfectly. Diggin' the bangles too. And those hot shoes also serve as a weapon if she requires one.

Last, but certainly not least, the gorgeous Jennifer Garner in Yves Saint Laurent.

Photo via: Adriana M Barraza/WENN
IMO, Jennifer Garner is one of the purest pretties in the biz. I also appreciate the fact that she rocks jeans and running shoes while out with her little ones and turns it out in couture at a red carpet event. Seriously – the draping of this gown is ridiculously beautiful. Big fan.

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!