July 22, 2011

Lucky Friday

Happy Friday to all! As summer is progressing, I've become very much in love with color. Not to say that I don't love color in other seasons, but the brights most certainly have it as of late. Bright pops of pink, crimson, azure, and the gorgeous color of money...green.

Inspired by fabulous Friday, these ladies are rockin' their green ensembles. What say you - do you dig the green?!

Amanda Seyfried in a liquid-like Prabal Gurung silk dress. Gor-geous. I do wish that the top wasn't quite as blousy, but she still looks effortless.

Photo via:
Gilbert Flores/Celebrity Photo
And how about the lovely Emma Stone rocking out Dolce & Gabbana? Normally I'd like to pull up that hem a bit, but she looks incredibly fresh and ladylike here. Green certainly offsets her auburn locks. However, I think the red lips, red hair and green dress look a bit holiday-esque. A nude lip and dark, bronzed eye would have been pretty.

Photo via:
Paul Drinkwater/NBC/AP
And just a few of my favorite green things...


I think Kermit may have been a little off...it's not too bad being wearing green!