July 25, 2011

Short Hair...It's About To Happen

I've had long-ish hair for most of my life. Well, besides the time that I cut my own hair at the tender age of 4 yrs...then my mother was forced to take me to the hairdresser for a heinous type of bowl cut that I never intend to repeat. But that's neither here nor there. I'm ready for a big ole cut. A hairchop, rather.

I *always* wear my hair up but up until now I haven't had the cajones, the will, the ambition etc. to cut off the locks any shorter than my collarbone. Well, times they are a changin' and tomorrow is C day. Cut day.

So, give me (and the other lovely readers) some advice for going for a super short haircut. Styling, products, etc.

And for good measure, here are a few really cute short cuts that I've been eyeing!

Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud

Mandy Moore
Gennifer Goodwin
Elisha Cuthbert