October 5, 2009

Boot review: Chinese Laundry Turbo Boots, Gray Suede, C-





So...if you recall, I was lusting over a pair of flat, suede gray boots. I satisfied that craving by ordering these Chinese Laundry's Turbo boots in gray suede from DSW.com.

What a buzzkill...these boots really disappointed me! I was expecting them to be a fitted flat boot that hit above the knee, but when I tried them on they were slouchy and loose in the calves and lower thighs and not visually appealing at all. I should have taken some photos, but they looked so awful on me I just put them back in the box and trotted them back to DSW. They did look a bit better when I folded the top part down, but not nearly good enough to keep them.

While the suede was soft to the touch, these just did not fit the bill. I will note, however, that there are a ton of reviews from ladies who love these boots! Definitely try before you buy just in case.

DSW had some a-mazing boots in stock! If you get a chance, check them out. I, of course, found a new pair to add to my lust list. More on that later...happy Monday!

No comments: