October 2, 2009

WTF Friday: Lindsay Lohan and One Fug Coat...


Photo credit: Jun Sato/WireImage

Oh Lindsay, Lindsay Lindsay...what the hell are you wearing? Are you auditioning for a role in Chicago? Perhaps you're attempting a ho-ribble gangsta look for Halloween?

Remember the days when Lindsay dressed in lovely designer dresses and weighed more than 100 lbs.? That was a good look for her. Like this...good choice, Lohan.



Also, to celebrate WTF Friday, I also wanted to showcase a frightening coat made by BB Dakota that I found on Modcloth.com. I usually like BB Dakota's offerings and I love Modcloth.com, but WTF? Are we in Dances With WolvesThe Albuquerque Coat looks like it came straight out of a Geronimo's gift shop. Oh, and the description said that this coat will be featured in Cosmo's December issue...thanks, but I'll pass.




Happy Friday everyone! Any WTF Friday items to share?

No comments: