October 16, 2009

WTF Friday: Taylor Momsen and Random Attack



Photo credit: Dimitrious Kambouris/Getty Images

Taylor Momsen is 16. No, I did not mistype that...she is 16. Why, oh why, is such a lovely young lady dressing like offspring of Madonna and Marilyn Manson? Sure, she wants to be "edgy" and "cool", but girlfriend you look like you belong at a Godsmack concert. Not that there's anything wrong with that...but I don't think that's her schtick.

Don't get me wrong, I think Taylor is adorable. And I like black, I like lace, I even, occasionally, like dark eye makeup. But, throw them all together, amplify by 10 and it's a hot mess. WTF, Taylor...fire your goth stylist.

Not a visual WTF item, but...on Wednesday, while the talented and (reportedly) very sweet Leona Lewis was signing her autobiography in a London bookstore, a man jumped out of line and SLAPPED her in the head! WTF?!

I know celebrities inspire craziness...like going on random LA tours to see where the stars live, insane paparazzo and itty bitty Chihauahas in handbags, but to assault an innocent person...out of line, doucher. Glad he's in custody. Note to the douche bag: we all have to wait in lines, there is no "fast pass" to see Leona Lewis.

Any WTF Friday items to contribute?!

No comments: