March 15, 2010

Product Review: L'Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler Daily Moisturizer, B

Hi all!

Hope everyone enjoyed a great weekend! I unfortunately did not make it out to Atlanta due to heinous weather, so I rescheduled my trip for a later date.

Anywho - on to today's product review!



A few months back L'Oreal came out with their Collagen Moisture Filler Daily Moisturizer, $16.59 for 1.7 ounces.

Here is the description from Ulta's website...

Description: Rich moisture instantly restores skin's cushion and bounce. Over time, the powerful natural collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and plump. Use it for a complete collagen infused skin care regimen.

Directions: Use every night on the face. Melting texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy or sticky film.

And onto my review...

The Good: It's a decent moisturizer overall. The scent isn't overly strong and it definitely provides a smooth base prior to makeup. Plus it has SPF 15 - an absolute minimum SPF in my book!

The Bad: At my age, my face isn't full of wrinkles, but I didn't even notice any significant (or even minor) changes in my skin's tone or small smile emotion lines that I do possess. Plus, at this price, it may be worth it to save up and spring for a better product.

The Verdict: I give this one a B. It does a nice job of smoothing out the skin, but I haven't noticed any may-jah benefits that would inspire me to re-buy.

Have you tried this L'Oreal moisturizer? What's your favorite daily face moisturizer with SPF?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm always looking for a good moisturizer. I currently use Oil of Olay everyday face lotion, and I like it good enough, but it's just a moisturizer- doesn't help with wrinkles.