Up for review today is a new product that I picked up at Walgreens a few weeks back - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Nail Color. I'm usually an OPI or Essie gal, but I have been seriously impressed with Ms. Hansen in the past and the idea of a one-stop-shop when it comes to nail polish was super intriguing. Here are the deets from Sally...
- All 5 Steps of a Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle
- Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat
- 9 out of 10 Salon Professionals Preferred Our Formula to the Leading Salon Brand
- With Patented Vita-Care Technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care
- 42 Salon-Inspired Shades
- Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free
- Retails for $7.49-$7.99 at drugstores and beauty outlets
The Good: This polish fan-freakin-tastic. You really do not need a base coat or a top coat - this polish has major mileage and rarely chips. It comes in a variety of shades, has a great, easy to use brush and stays shiny for at least one week (depening on how much damage your digits or toes go through).
The Bad: Honestly, not much here. We can always use more colors and the polish takes a bit more elbow grease to remove.
The Verdict: A all the way! I've only purchased this polish in one shade, Shell We Dance, that's shown in the photo above. It's a very pretty, neutral pale pink that I love.
Have a great day, all!