March 5, 2010

WTF Friday: L-insanity Lohan

Happy Friday everyone! It wouldn't be a WTF Friday without some L-insanity Lohan. Linsday is such a pretty young woman - she's also completely wacko. Her fashion choices have spanned from lovely to lazy, cute to crazy and gorgeous to gross. Sad to say - Linds is still riding the bi-polar fashion wagon.

Like the photos below. From left to right....great dress, Linds - nice work. OH - the shoes. WTF?! Nurse Betty found a platform. The center dress - gorgeous, love it - so chic, not a fan of the clunky black pumps, but I'll deal. And then we come to the third look. Apparently Chewbacca wants to be a rapper. Hammer please don't hurt 'em. Note to self and others - always know where your crotch and your caboose are located, do not lose them in your pantalones.

Photo via: Red Carpet Fashion Awards

And one more for good measure...



















Um....Linds. Girlfriend looks like she was leaving a Chicago audition and on her way to a Catwoman call. Baffled. Confused. Crimefighter? WTF?!

That's today's WTF L-insanity. Here's hoping that Ms. Lohan starts dressing up to her potential.

Any WTFs to add?! Have a GREAT weekend!

10 comments:

The Obsessionista said...

hahaha! You never disappoint, Coley! Oh La-Lohan... such a pretty, talented girl. What happened? Ayyy, why can't she get it right? I actually like the Chewbacca look a bit, sans the hammer pants. Can't touch that! :)

Justine said...

lol you're hilarious. I hate her harem pants but I have to say I'm generally a fan... despite my lack of defined crotch. :)

Coley said...

Obsessionista - Aw, thanks, girl! Linsanity was really rockin' some gorgeous looks a few years ago. And, I also like Chewy a little bit...the hammer pants are just a bit much.

Justine - Hi there! I think harem pants CAN be worn well...Laloca just fails. FAILPANTS.

Miss K said...

Lohan really needs to just stay home behind closed doors and get her life together. She can still be happy without all the fame. I love your narration too, so funny!

A.Co said...

Haha you're funny!! Chewbacca - love it!

www.amandalconquer.blogspot.com

Coley said...

Miss K - Couldn't agree more. Lindsay used to be a pretty good actress!

A.Co - Thanks for visiting! Glad I could make you laugh :)

Rosa in DC said...

I just started reading your blog this week and I love it. And I must say, I LOVE the WTF friday! You are too funny, and you are right, Lindsay Lohan is crazy!

Coley said...

Rosa - Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting and for the props. WTF Friday is one of my faves... :)

Kristin said...

There are no words to describe her uh style.

Coley said...

Kristin - She's just a mess. Not even a hot mess.